Monday, June 16, 2008

mamas dealing with addiction

my name is heather, you may recognize me from my saturday posts on easy ways to go green. i have been a posh mama since almost the beginning, i have a four fabulous kids, manage a home, work at a funeral home, own a hip little childrens boutique, and i am married to and alcoholic/ addict.

my life has been insane for the last few years, and although it took a LONG time for me to ask for help, apparently most of my family and friends knew what was going on.

i have begun this group, mamas dealing with addiction, to help other women, as well as myself, deal with what having a loved one with addiction does to US!

and yes...i attend al-anon meetings and i love them, however, honestly, with all that goes on in my daily life i can rarely make it.

please join me on what i hope to be a healing journey and if you know someone or think you know someone who is dealing with addiction please let them know about this group.

No comments: