Thursday, May 22, 2008

forwards

we all get TONS of forwards everyday and if you don't like them, by all means delete them or skip over.

though sometimes God sends these chain letters to us for a reason.

my life of late has been UNREAL and the emotions my children and myself are experiencing have been like a roller coaster...i don't forward most of the things i receive, but what i do, and what i have posted to this blog have helped me and my children in ways some of you may understand, many will not.

if you have an open mind keep reading this blog if not then please, by all means close the window...but know no matter how meaningless the words maybe to you...

one stupid forward maybe all it takes to change someones day, week or even life.

have a FABULOUS weekend!!! and please use this day as what it is meant for, a memorial of some FABULOUS men and women.

No comments: